I’m really starting to realize the value of a calling to
full time missions. There are so many obstacles and changes that a person has
to undergo. Yet, we are called by the father, whether to minister
cross-culturally or not, we must be willing to ask of the Father to pour out
his heart to each one of us, in order that the longing that he has would become
our longing; that the relational intimacy we have with the Father would become
an unspoken desire of our hearts.
Over the past few days since arriving I have seen so much
that has made me aware of the things that I thought were naturally understood.
Yet, the closer I look, the more I realize, the more I see, feel, and begin to
understand that no matter where we are, there is a calling that comes from the
Father. He invites us to join him at his table, to walk alongside him, to sit
beside him at the campfire, and to extend our hand to all people.
No comments:
Post a Comment